Thursday, June 20, 2013

Well here it is - over a year in the making (a lot of my images take a while to finish)...  
"Frogs...?"
Yes I know it's an awesome title but hey, anything else would be either an understatement or an overstatement. 

The action may at first seem straight forward but is actually very chaotic. 
I put a lot of effort into linking the individual groups via props/themes.  

Once you find them see if you can really figure out what is happening and who is responsible for what.  

I welcome comments and hope you enjoy looking for all of the "stuff."


For those of you who have supported me and given constructive criticisms -
Deena, Courtney, Linda, Jim, Regina, all my art students,

and Dr. Jan Voss who commissioned the work and who has been patient, positive, 
and very generous throughout the painting's construction. 

Thank You
Sincerely,
HR Levy



Visit my website hrlevyillustration.com for close ups and other new images that will be posted soon.
If you are interested in purchases or commissions contact me through the website or at
howard.levy@usd470.com

No comments:

Post a Comment