Tuesday, July 17, 2012

    I know this doesn't look like much but I've been doing a lot of thinking and research.  I replaced the small weight lifter and barbells with a Hercules / Rhino beetle.  I think it will work better and be a lot cleaner than the previous suggestion.  I also worked with some scale issues on the other two characters. I think this is closer to where we should go.  I'd like to toss in some props/background items to see how much is needed.  I love "stuff" but I want the elements to look integrated.  Things like flags, tents, lamps, insects, other animals, and frogs who are visiting the carnival (should they wear masks too????).
   Another idea I have is for the characters to become more revealed as frogs as you move upward in the image.  Since the ringmaster is the Boss, it would make sense that things are "ship shape" close to him, but as you move away rules are sometimes a little more lax and conflicts can arise that make things more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment